VIP Petcare is improving the lives of pets and the people who love them! We are currently looking for dedicated, professional team members who have a passion for pet wellness. Our mobile Veterinary Community Clinics provide high quality preventative and wellness pet care services including diagnostic tests, vaccinations, preventative medications, microchipping, nail trims and a wellness check commensurate with the services administered.
We are currently looking for a Veterinary Engagement Coordinator to join our growing team!
The Veterinary Engagement Coordinator is responsible for scheduling and administrative support for the Vet Engagement team. The Veterinary Engagement Coordinator is also responsible for spearheading paperwork processing and maintenance.
VIP Petcare is committed to our employees and offer the following to our Full-Time staff:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- PTO and Holiday Pay
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Matching!
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discounts
Essential Functions/Job Duties
- Assist with scheduling and contracting veterinarians via phone, email and text
- Process new veterinarian paperwork, maintain up-to-date information on current veterinarians
- Regulatory support – working with Regulatory Manager to ensure we are complaint with existing vet paperwork, requesting records pertaining to disciplinary actions.
- Aassist with veterinarian call outs or cancelled clinics
- Work closely with Field and Corporate teams to assist with any Vet related issues
- Payment processing
- Tax paperwork
- Work closely with recruitment team in recruitment efforts
- Ad hoc projects/duties as assigned
- Microsoft Office
- G Suite
- Windows 10 or above
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- 1- 2 years sales and/or customer service experience
- 1 -2 years administrative experience
- Must successfully pass criminal background check
- Must be able to work assigned work schedule - Schedule includes weekends and some weekdays
Skills and Aptitudes
- Tenacious and motivated by attaining set weekly goals
- Engaging communicator in person, over the phone and via email
- Able to negotiate
- Problem solver; quick decision maker in an ever-changing, dynamic environment
- Self-motivated and self-managed; able to think independently
- Collaborative; able to work well with multiple teams to reach common goals
- Work in a fast-paced, fluid and entrepreneurial company
- Work for prolonged periods of time at a desk utilizing a computer
- Utilizes phone for prolonged periods of time
VIP Petcare is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.